Monday, April 25, 2011

Elizabeth - Bun in the Oven! Mississippi Gulf Coast Maternity Photographer

NOTE: Weird stuff going on. I compressed the files for the web like usual, but this batch is looking off. I assure you these look great at full size. Working on getting them right for the blog.

Elizabeth has to be one of my all time favorite brides ever. She's fearless. I love her!!! Like any photographer would love someone who is just natural and herself. Her fearless self.

She married Dave in June of 2010. Their wedding took place at Pelican Landing in Moss Point, MS. It was one of the most fun, but also most touching weddings I've photographed. Fun because their families and friends know how to have a good time, and touching because they spoke from their hearts and really made the wedding their own.

Ah, and then beautiful Liz booked a boudoir session, where she really showed how fearless and absolutely stunning she really can be.

And, as the world turns - Liz and Dave are now expecting their first child, a little boy right around their one-year-anniversary. Since they've moved to Michigan, I didn't know if I'd have the pleasure of photographing Liz's baby bump, but alas she came to town. And I had the honor to photograph her growing belly (although still quite perfectly small and cute). Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that Baby O'Brien make's an appearance in Mississippi soon after he arrives. Because if he's anything like his parents, he'll be a natural in front of the camera. Enjoy Liz.











I never post the same picture in color and black and white, but I just couldn't decide between the two.

3 comments:

sergius.blessed said...

Ha - excellent ! What a moron has told that pregnant women isn't nice ?
She IS nice, lovely and elegant women. She has an unique grace, grace of woman with new life inside :)
Nice pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, it is so sweet what you are doing for the tornado victims. I hope this is the right place to leave a comment!
PS... these shots are great! What a beautiful Mommy-to-be!
-Heather Dubuisson

Anonymous said...

I think its great what you're doing to help the storm victims. By the way you're a great photographer, you take such beautiful pictures.- Becky